- About Us
OP - Your Workplace, Made To Order
Greater Houston area corporations, healthcare organizations, and architectural and design (A+D) firms have relied on OP as a workspace problem solver since 1988. Founded on three core principles—integrity, professionalism, and performance—we’ve never wavered.
Our professional team knows the questions to ask and has the resources and expertise to provide answers that go far beyond those offered by traditional office furniture providers. With successful operation since 1988, OP has become a long-trusted resource because:
- Why - We exist to do great things for our employees and clients because we believe in a better workplace.
- Who - We are your trusted partner and workplace expert.
- What - We remove obstacles, no matter how large or complex, to orchestrate workplaces for the way people really work.
- How - We listen to your needs, think through the details, then deliver a space that's tailor-made for you.
We’ve remained privately held and financially stable, weathering the ups and downs of multiple economic cycles by doing the right things for our clients.
What makes us different?
- We get it right the first time through expertise combined with rigorous process management
- We are selective when working with only the highest quality, most dependable manufacturers
- We ensure continuity by delivering on every promise and being available when and where we're needed
- We forge relationships with clients who value the benefits of long-term collaboration
Our core principles have sustained us successfully since 1988, and they remain solid today. Medium to large corporations, healthcare organizations, and leading A+D firms across Greater Houston look to OP to create workspaces that enhance performance. They depend on OP to do its business right so they can do their business better.