Creating high performance workspaces since 1988.
Greater Houston area corporations, healthcare organizations, and architectural and design (A+D) firms have relied on OP as a workspace problem solver since 1988. Founded on three core principles—integrity, professionalism, and performance—we’ve never wavered.
Our professional team knows the questions to ask and has the resources and expertise to provide answers that go far beyond those offered by traditional office furniture providers. With successful operation since 1988, OP has become a long-trusted resource because:
- We get it right the first time through expertise combined with rigorous process management
- We are selective when working with only the highest quality, most dependable manufacturers
- We ensure continuity by delivering on every promise and being available when and where we're needed
- We forge relationships with clients who value the benefits of long-term collaboration
We’ve remained privately held and financially stable, weathering the ups and downs of multiple economic cycles by doing the right things for our clients.
What makes us different?
- Safe Service – Quality, consistent, and responsive service, delivered with an uncompromising commitment to safety
- Teamwork – Your Furniture Resource Team understands every aspect of your project, inventory and workflow processes so they can respond quickly when you need them
- Quality Products - We’re an elite member of the Herman Miller Certified Network, among the top 50 worldwide dealers
Our core principles have sustained us successfully since 1988, and they remain solid today. Medium to large corporations, healthcare organizations, and leading A+D firms across Greater Houston look to OP to create workspaces that enhance performance. They depend on OP do its business right so they can do their business better.